Doing this alone

My husband has ZERO interest in this pregnancy, we were rocky before I got pregnant, almost on the verge of divorce and now he feels like he has to stay because I'm pregnant, I told him if he wants to leave he can go, I can do this on my own, I make more money than he does and already support us both (rent, car insurance, utilities, etc) he even told me he didn't want this baby, then I found out I'm having twins and he thinks it's karmic retribution, I have no problem doing this alone, even with there being 2 babies, I'm just not happy, and I know he isn't either even tho he won't admit to it, he hasn't been to an appt, makes no effort to do any research about me being pregnant or a twin pregnancy, he's not loving towards these babies, I see people posting about how their SO did this or said that, and it makes me wonder if I'm with the wrong person, he doesn't care that my back or feet hurt, I got a foot cramp the other night and he argued with me longer about why he shouldn't have to rub out the cramp than it would have actually taken to rub it out! I just feel like I'm so alone, even if he split, I feel bad because he has nowhere to go, his family lives 4 hours away in a crappy little town, I just don't know what to do! I want to buy a house and I'm selling stuff to be able to save for a down payment and he hasn't tried to help at all! Won't sell anything or put any money aside, the only reason I have $2000 saved is because I SAVED IT!! 😓😓