Babies & College

😴✌ • Ftm June'16 . Happily Married. Snark for life❤
Ladies I just wanted to post this here to show you that you can still be successful with a baby in case any of you are feeling iffy. I started school Aug 27th,2015 and found out i was pregnant Oct 6th 2015. So i've honestly been pregnant my entire Senior year. The first Trimester fatigue was horrible, i missed a few days of school but i got back on the horse, picked my grades back up and Im doing great. I started the year with a 3.2 and am finishing with a 3.8. I got into 3 Universities, 2 are offering me a full ride and the other is offering 32,000/yr and family housing so i can have my SO and daughter with me! Ladies we can do this. It's overwhelming and scary but we have children to make proud. Keep pushing, we're almost done with this year. Keep going to class, keep writing those essays, keep sending in those college/job applications. Think about how proud your baby will be of you when they grow up and see your graduation pictures big belly or them on your hip. Be their first role model. ❤