I lost it on him

I apologize in advance for the long post but here it goes. 
My husband is a drinker, I wouldn't go so far to say that he's an alcoholic, but he likes to drink a lot on the weekends, and never spends alone time with me, since we both work full time during the week. I'm not one for drinking. 
So yesterday, he went out all day snowmobiling, which is fine, he had promised we would rent a movie when he got home, and that he wouldn't be drinking much. I get a call at 530, he's drunk and says he's going in for wings with his friends. After I got a bit upset he said that I could come. Well after a long car ride with him and his drunk friend, I'm so over it. Dinner was awful, he made fun of the waitress who has stitches on her face from a dog attack. He was just loud and obnoxious. On the car ride home he tells me he's going over to another friends house to drink some more. I got mad at him in the car. I just sat there stewing the whole ride home. When we got in, I lost it. I started screaming like I've never screamed before and crying. He's stands there laughing at me, telling me I'm a psycho bitch and need therapy. 
We haven't spoken all day. This had happened before, not to this level, but when I try to talk to him about it, he just insists that I'm crazy and am the one that needs help. He sees nothing wrong with the way he acts. He never does anything around the house, or for me.
What should I do? I know I have to talk to him about it, I'm just sick of being called crazy. How do I change the conversation to make him see what he's doing is wrong. I'd like to work on it, I know he needs help, he just doesn't know that he does.