She just had a baby...she should know what not to say to a pregnant woman..gosh!

OK I have a friend that had a baby about 3 months ago. I came home the other night and she was already in my house talking to another girl I live with...and I walked by and she looked at my stomach. She asked how many weeks do I have left. I said 7. And she said I thought you were due in march...I said no im due in April. ( I explained that women in my family never make it to 40 weeks..the baby usually comes about 2 weeks early) I told her I'm in my 33rd week. And she counted and she was like.. Oh yeah then I guess you do have 7 weeks. And she kept going on and on about how i stick have a long way to go and my pregnancy is taking forever. I'm looking at her like......-_- then she starts talking and laughing to the other woman in her own language. And they are both looking at me and pointing...sorry for the rant but Im just a little upset about her saying something like that...when she should know better then to insult a pregnant woman like that. I only have 47 days to go but for me its right around the corner and time has been flying lately.....for me anyways.