Vitex and maca root update 💖

Jeanne

So its been a few months with me religiously taking maca root and vitex daily to help support and balance my hormones bc my cycles were on average 60 days some longer and some shorter.. And no i was not ovulating either.. Ive had blood work done and its apparent that my progesterone is low.

So far my cycles are down to 36 days in length so happy about that!! 🎉😆 im hoping for about 28-32 days but hey 36 is super close!!! I am currently on day 29 and let me tell u this month ive actually been able to feel things ive seriously havent felt much of in whew.. Prob since my son was born.. He is now 5!!!! I never realized that those things were missing until ive finally felt them.. Like this month i actually feel as though i ovulated, that crampy feeling on one side.. And my goodness i have no idea exactly what they is and it may be due to ovulation but my boobs are sore!! When i tell u they are sore boy are they sore.. When i take my bra off omg they feel heavy and the sides hurt!!! Its kinda exciting for me though bc im actually getting feelings back i never knew i lost!! And ladies i am more in the mood as well!! I find myself wanting sex more often whi is a huge plus...

Herbs take time to really make visable changes in your cycles/horomones etc and time is what i have.. I know once i get my diet better that will always be a tremendous help and only help the herbs to work even better.. Not that i eat horribly but i know i can do better.. The herbs have also helped with acne ive had on my chin.. I do have more enegry as well..

Any questions please ask away!!!