Everyone around me is pregnant.. But not me.. 😞 *RANT*

Chelsea • My sweet hubby and I have been together since 2009. Our sweet Madilyn Ann born 11/5/16! We`re finally complete!
I just have to rant! I know you ladies will understand. The hubby and I are TTC#1. I feel like it's never going to happen. It doesn't help that everyday when I get on Facebook someone else is announcing their pregnancy. Some are "not planned" and they make that clear.. Some I know won't be great parents just based on their life style (drugs, alcohol, sleeping around). One woman I know was on birth control and had sex only once with her fling and is due next month. Some I know will be great parents and I'm genuinely happy for them. It just hurts. When is it going to be my turn?! I've dreamed of being a mother since I was a little girl. I want this more than I've ever wanted anything! I'm 120% positive my husband and I will be wonderful parents! We are financially stable. We own our house. We are at the ideal age. I'm a stay at home wife (due to an auto immune disease). We have a great support system. We have nothing but love to give! A baby would complete us in every way possible! 
Trying is starting to stress me out. I see it stressing him too. I'm tired of the tww just to be gutted when AF shows every month. Sometimes trying  seems like work which makes it hard to enjoy the deed. It's just getting so hard to stay hopeful. To want this so badly and see it happening to everyone around you... But not you. It's so hard to not be bitter and jealous over it. 
I just had to rant somewhere.
Thanks for reading ladies!Â