Husbands drinking issue

Gia
I've been married for almost 4 years. My husband has a bad drinking problem. He can't stop once he starts and he says hurtful things to me when he's drunk. And usually hell drink two-three days in a row. Once he sobers up he's apologetic and I am very forgiving. Probably too forgiving and almost immediately ignore it ever happened. My family is pissed at him... And also at me for putting up with his antics because it shows he doesn't respect me, which means he doesn't respect them either. I stick up for him because we have two young children.  And to his credit he does a lot around the house for me/us. Like laundry, dishes, yard etc. and takes very good care of our children. I have a pretty good life outside of his drinking. But our sex life lacks, he doesn't share he thinks I'm beautiful but is quick to share with his immature friends he thinks some chick in yoga pants looks effing hot. He said it's weird if he ever shared that he thinks I'm hot with his friends but is quick to put me down to them.  We had a heart to heart earlier this morning and both agreed he is not likely to change his ways to make me feel wanted and desired... I am heart broken that he doesn't love me enough to do everything he can to fight for me and our family. But it's also eye opening to realize he probably doesn't really love me anymore. 
Ps. He has gone to AA several times but never completed bc he feels he has control.  We have done couples therapy and he said it was a waste of money (about 5 months ago for 4 sessions).