Poem about another woman

C
My boyfriend and I are 37 weeks pregnant with my first, his third child. We have a wonderful relationship and he is faithful, without a doubt, he'd never cheat on me. 
He is a poet and has been for years. This coming week he is doing a show for a group of women on Women's Day and he is going through some of his pieces and deciding what to recite. He is doing one he wrote another me a few years ago, a love poem, and also wanted to read one about a dream he had of a woman who was pregnant with his child- basically a fantasy about another woman. 
While it's fine that he has poems like these, I feel a way him reading a poem about another woman being pregnant by him to a group of people while I sit there, very pregnant, and the poem isn't about me (and it is obviously not about me because he clearly says ts about an African woman and I'm white).
But I question myself still. Am I right? Or is this just art? I don't want to be jealous and prevent him from expressing himself, but it just rubs me wrong...