Bed sharing?

Jazy • Wife and mommy// Baby#2 on the way 💙 Instagram: @m0mmysp1ce
My little one is 3 weeks today and since he was born we have been bed sharing on and off. It wasn't my plan to bed share we have tried to put him in a swing, bouncer and a bassinet and nothing works! I ebf and transferring him while he is sleeping from my chest to the bouncer is nearly impossible. If I'm lucky he will stay asleep for 5 minutes before he starts crying! Lately bed sharing has been great he never cries we just kind of have a good rythym I wake up whenever he wakes up and it's so much easier to nurse this way! It just seems to work and makes me much more comfortable than when he is in the bouncer or bassinet... But my mother and sister are constantly telling me they don't approve and that I'm going to suffocate him and it's really making me feel like a bad mother. When he is in bed with me I don't sleep with a pillow and my blanket is at my feet. He's always on his back and nurses with his head turned to me. I just would like some advice or just opinions from other mommies! No hate here please! I'm a ftm  and just trying to make the best decision for my son!