Can anybody help me out here?

Hiya, was just wondering if anybody could help me out as I am desperate for advice. I'm 10 weeks pregnant, I'll be a single mum because I had to end the relationship with my ex due to him becoming controlling. Since I ended it I've had to get the police involved and they've had to flag my house due to my ex harassing me day in day out with constant messages and also stalking me, hanging around my sisters school, following me and my mum in our car & hanging around our area when he has no reason to be around my area. He's even left things like flowers and chocolates on my doorstep for mothers day😕 he's ruining my life, I'm not aloud anywhere near to the town of were he is living, I'm not aloud to my local tesco because he works there, I'm not even aloud my social media accounts, I've had to delete it all! I'm scared to even leave my house on my own.. When the baby is born I will let him see the baby but I will be doing the visiting around my house because that's lierally the only place I feel safe. Can he still take me to court if I'm offering him the time to see the baby and he decides to turn it down? Because I have a feeling that he will turn it down. Thankyou for your time.