Strange pulling feeling

Logan
To start, I am five weeks six days. I have had for the last few days a strange pulling feeling on (one or the other at a time) my ovary. This only happens if I strain, turn to fast, try to get up quickly, cough, sneeze, or occasionally with flatulence. I don't know what it is and I looked online(I know, bad idea) and the most I could chalk it up to be is round ligament pain due to the over production of progesterone in my body. Sometimes at the beginning of pregnancy for some women we develope small cysts on the ovary from the excess hormones and then after a few more weeks into our pregnancy it goes away. Is this just a common feeling? Has anyone experienced it and actually been informed by a doctor of what it is, or is it just something strange I am experiencing? I'm not worried it's something serious, it's just something that's uncomfortable when it occurs but goes away quickly. Easiest way to describe it is when you turn your head too quick and you feel that sharp pulling sensation and then it goes away pretty quick. That's what it feels like. But someone physically tugging on one of my ovaries. 😕