How to break up....

Sunkiss
I've never broken up with someone before. What do you say? How, face to face, phone or text? I'm awful with words. Ok let me start by saying I REALLY REALLY like this person. It's only been 6 weeks since we said we would do this (but not like publicly official). And we do want to be together. But I just can't handle the crap. Maybe I'm just not ready right now. Maybe I feel like he's not ready. We see each other at least once a week for community service meetings. We have always been friends. His responsible but always working. And that drives me crazy. He has a very busy life whether it's work, church, volunteering, playing sports. So when we decide to spend time together and it doesn't happen, I f-ing lose it! I get so pissed cuz I spend my time planning it out and then something comes up. I know sometimes things come up but like come on! I'm too emotionally invested. Sometimes I feel like now that we had sex, he's not THAT committed. And he's a super good guy I know he's not with another girl. How do I tell him I don't want to do this like this anymore?! 😑