Husbands best friend is in love with me.

My husband and I have been together for 7 years and have a little girl. He has been best friends with this guy for 10 years. But he tells me things when my husband is not around about how he can treat me better than my husband. And he tells me everything my Husband tells him. My husband cheated on me with a coworker. I kind of want to cheat on him with his friend. I'm curious how it would be with my husband's friend. I'm becoming more attracted to him. He is constantly checking on how I'm doing and i think it's sweet. I kissed him a few times and i want to do more. The thing is he has a girlfriend and she doesn't know he loves me.. I'm so torn. My husband has no idea obviously. I don't care anymore. I already cheated on me so it's my turn to get him back.

Ugh, just venting. I have no-one to tell this to. What should i do? Should I just do it once? Or leave my husband and be with him? He would be so much better for me... or should i just let it go? Uggh. I'm going crazy.

Edit: I know my husband cheated. He told me about it. Thankfully they don't work together anymore