Away on vacation with the hub -- of course I think I see a line when there is no store around us for miles!!!!

jess
Hey girls. I've been gone for so long because I've been so sad with this whole thing. But I've been crazy POAS lady regardless on my own. Well this weekend the hub & I got away to VT. Middle of nowhere so I brought 2 target brand tests just in case. Well I haven't wanted to drink at all and I've been so forgetful and ditzy and spacey that I thought. Let me just test. Yesterday nothing. This morning I thought I saw. Just went to shower so I looked in my cosmetic bag and see the two tests side by side and I see a line that I've never ever seen on any test. Trust me I've been testing for days lmao. And never got the indent line. I'm freaking out and don't want to tell my husband in case it is what I fear it is. Just an indent. And the only store around here is Walmart 45 mins away lol!!! Ugh. I just needed to share with you girls. I am going to have to just wait til I get home tomorrow to test again I think. I'm gonna go crazy!!!!!!!!!! This morn
Top this morning 
Bottom yesterday 
😩😩😩😩😩😩😩