PLEASE HELP AM I IN THE WRONG?!?!?!

Makenzie
Ok I'm more than likely pregnant and by BF knows that and he's happy about it but am I wrong for getting upset at the fact everyday he get out of school really early cause he only takes 4 classes he goes home and plays video games almost the whole time till about 11 or later and I don't bother him too much a few txt here and there and we talke on the phone for about an hour or more everyday and he has me wait really late till he ready to quit playing, he take a break, or his mom tells him to go to sleep I get upset that he calls for like 10 minutes and half of that time is him trying to get off the phone so he continue recording himself playing ps4 and talking to those people on the game and he gets pissed that I get upset about it and says are you going to make me quit everything I love I never I asked him to stop playing games only to cut back cause me being pregnant and him doing it so much makes me feel like the kids on the game are more important and he has no time for me he was like we will see each other in the morning yea for like 10 minutes before class starts the only thing I asked him to stop and he did after a while was smoking weed like I'm sorry it hurts my feelings that we talk for 20 minutes a day that's it and most of our txt are sorry I'm playing my game love you txt you later like wtf come on if you love me treat me better that and don't act like I'm stupid for crying just cause you got some fans watching you play