"Lazy people"

So I just seen a post about "lazy people"
The person who created the post said that her now boyfriend is so lazy. He works a afternoon part time job, he sleeps most the day till he has got to get up for work and "stays awake" all night and does nothing. She went on to say how stupid it is and he always uses the "accuse" "I just can't sleep" and how she thinks that if you have a part time job and sleep all day then you are what's wrong with the world now. 
I tried to comment on there but it wouldn't let me, I'm thinking it got deleted because it was getting pretty bad on there and she was just acting a fool...
 Well.. To the person who posted that.. I hope you see this! And to all the people who agreed that just "anyone" who is like that is no good to Society.. I hope you eat your words.
Hi, my name is Shea. I'm 22 years old and 
I work a part time job from 2pm-6pm 
I also sleep till about 12:30 everyday
I stay awake most the night and normally don't fall asleep till about 7:30-8am
Sounds pretty lazy right???
But your wrong.. I have what they call chronic insomnia and I'm basically nocturnal because of it messing up my sleep schedule.
I try to sleep all night, I lay in bed with my eyes closed but my mind will not slow down therefore it keeps me awake.. I typically don't fall asleep till the sun is up because I suffer from awful anxiety and for some reason don't feel safe to fall asleep till its light outside. I get around 4-5 hours of sleep a day and am always tired.. I've been on all kinds of medicine, even high dosage sleep meds, nothing helps.
I've worked a full time job in the past and did it for years.. But I would literally be awake for 72 hours and then have a awful crash.. It made me sick all the time, I wasn't eating, it was killing me. My husband made me quit and get a part time afternoon job. 
Doctors don't know why i can't sleep.. It's not because of any type of drugs or a alcohol.. I've never drank, smoked or done drugs in my life. 
I'm not saying there isn't lazy people out there.. But before someone wants to label just anyone lazy because of their sleep schedules and part time jobs, think before you act! It could be a serious condition like mine and something they literally can't help!