I found out my boyfriend cheated on me please help.

Okay, me an my boyfriend have been together for a while no mean to sound conceited but I know I look 1000x better then the girl he cheated on me with, I have a nice body, always keep up with myself always buying new outfits for me him, treat him good, we barley even argued so just saying even when everything's good you almost can't trust some men, I see a girl say "you cheated on your girlfriend though" on his Twitter I wrote her an she said yes we had sex February 22nd he said you guys broke up, an sent me screenshots asking him if it was good he said yeah it was good, he cries every time we do argue I told him never to speak to me again blocked him on everything he shows up to my house banging on my doors I live in a gated community don't even know how he got in I went out an he's balling his eyes out puking saying he's not losing me she's just trying to mess us up he hung out with her but only smoked weed (he smokes I don't) and saying she's honestly lying making everything believable or maybe I love him so much I wanted to believe it but I know I can't. He called her saying she was stupid an why would she write me she had it on record an sent it to me, we never broke up. I just need advice on what to do I went back in my house telling him I'll see him tomorrow so he would let me out of the car with out a problem but that's it just to fully talk through everything an not at night. He's still balling his eyes out do I talk through it or move on?