Just need to vent

Cheyenne • Marine Wife 6/29/2019
So long story short, I became friends with this girl I had a couple classes with. I've always been faithful to my bf and when me and her started talking more and becoming close friends it started irritating him. He told me I talk to her to much so I stopped talking to her a lot. I talk to her when he's working that way he can't get mad and say I'm talking to her when I should be spending my evening with him. Today he seen we went to lunch and we're talking the past couple days (we both got in to the same university) and he got really upset. He also makes our friendship the butt of lesbian jokes and calls her my gf (PS I have no problem with who you love!) I just don't get why he gets so upset with me making a friend? And second last night we went out with his family for a birthday and one of his exes was the waitress who he has made clear in the past he doesn't like. Since he was acting weird today I looked at his fb and he searched her last night after I went to work. I asked him why he did that and he lied to me and said he never did but the facts were right there in front of me. Idk. I don't get why he is doing this and needed to vent. Its not like he can't look at who I talk to and all that. He has passwords and everything. We even live together. I feel like maybe it's a trust issue. Also to add he barely is intimate with me anymore