coworker making suggestive remarks?

Natasha
I work with a coworker, we've exchanged numbers and we talk over instagram or snapchat. we are good friends and I purposely keep the friendship strictly inside the work place. BECAUSE he's married. I never go out to dinners or lunches or drinks on our meal breaks with him. I've made it clear we are friends and nothing more. He knows I have a boyfriend as well and I completely love him to pieces. I am not romantically into my coworker at all. but the comments he makes are kinda uhm, a little too much sometimes... I think he's joking most of the time. for example, "would you Netflix and chill with me, if I wasn't married?" or "Ms.p*******" and I reply with "yes? ugh I hate my last name" then he's like,"Change it to R****** lol, Be my second wifee!" 
the other day he showed me where he lives and it's like a road away from where I live and he texts me a week later saying,"Mehhhh,Go on a run!Through the vineyards by my house.. it's a nice day out"
he always complements my looks, especially my eyes... he calls them pretty, "don't ever change them like your sister did, your natural look without makeup is pretty, especially your eyes." I showed my sister these messages and I have him the silent treatment, my sister says he's joking and she nagged at him to leave me alone. then he comes up to me at work and says, "we cool right, we are just buddies" 
then yesterday," he's building a toy car," and he's like I can't put it in 😉 then he asked if my boyfriend could" and I laughed cause it reminded me of a private moment between us and then he's like," I could show him for you" and I was like, " uhm yeaaa ha ha" walked away and went home. is this too much for a coworker to be saying this to someone even if they claim that they're joking. he's always complaining that he and his wife hardly have sex anymore cause they're both working, I said that sounds like a personal problem. another time, he made a teamed and I was waving scissors at him and I said I was gonna stab him (jokingly) and he's like no no I already went to that Doctor 😏. what should I do??