FWB situation (a bit long)

I started this friends with benefits situation &we've been intimate since August. He's a very humble, smart & different (physically) from what I normally date which is what intrigued me about him. At first I liked him and we hung out a few times. When we first started hanging out (no-sex) he mentions he wasn't ready for a relationship. Let me say, I listen to what guys say, I'm a very logical person and try my best to not let emotions run me. So I prepared myself mentally to become friends w/ benefits. I wanted him in some way. I've done this before Bt never caught feelings. Anyways, I found myself getting jealous a couple times lately and I hate it. When we are together, everyone easily thinks we are together. Hold hands, spend the nights over when we hang out, brings me around HIS friends, he kisses my shoulders in the middle of the night, holds my hand while we sleep, even holds me closer to him, ect. So I think all this is what messed me up as I've never done that with a f.w.b.... So, me and him Bearly talk during the week. Without this situation we are really nothing, and I think I'm ready to end it before it gets worse Bt idk how. I'm usually the type to disappear lol. Bt we also work together. Should I disappear or how should I tell him it's done w/o telling him I caught feelings? I feel if a man really wants a woman he would do anything to get her. I don't see that happening and I'm not about to play myself by spilling my emotions. You can say I fear rejection, whatever but it's not like we go out and date and talk every day so I don't want to be foolish about it. I'd rather just walk away. What would you do or did In this situation?