Our team manages online support and advocates on behalf of the women who use our apps from period to parenting. We are looking for a rockstar problem-solver with a proactive attitude, excellent communication skills, and of course, tons of enthusiasm for our women’s health products.
As a CX Specialist, you would be an expert on the customer experience of two of our products: either Eve and Glow or Nurture and Baby. You’ll reply to every customer email for your products. You’ll know the ins-and-outs of every feature, every bug, and every customer request. You’ll be able to sense whether our customers will like a feature before we launch it. And once a feature is launched, you’ll be the first to report customer sentiment back to Product.
- Delightful, efficient handling of high volume of user support requests as a primary priority
- Ownership of all bug triage, troubleshooting, user feedback consolidation, Help Center maintenance and email template creation for two of our four apps (Eve and Glow or Nurture and Baby)
- Enthusiastic teamwork: inter-team and cross functional teamwork is the foundation of the job.
- Exceptionally effective cross-functional communication: open, thorough, timely communication with all teams in the company is a must.
- Reporting and resolving inefficiencies in product, policy, workflow etc. We’re constantly looking to improve!
- 1+ years of experience in support at a tech company (2-5+ years preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical, critical attention to even the smallest details, ability to seek and retain knowledge, share and apply it in the future
- Strong desire and ability to provide exceptional customer support and advocate on behalf of the customer
- Ability to work independently and effectively under pressure in a fast- paced environment.
- Experience working with help ticketing systems, administrative internal tools, forums, etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of women’s reproductive health
Salary and equity based on experience.
If the above sounds like you, send us a note at email@example.com. We can’t wait to hear from you!