Glow manages the largest network of fertility clinic partners in the nation and builds long lasting relationships with them so that our millions of users can have access to the highest quality fertility care at the most reasonable prices. We have just developed the first of it’s kind mobile solution for clinics that enable their patients to manage their entire fertility journey through their mobile devices. We are looking for a rockstar first enterprise sales performer who is hungry to help Glow set a new standard for patient experience for fertility and more generally for healthcare.
The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for identifying, developing and closing business across the nation. You will serve as a trusted advisor to small (25+ employees) and large (500+ employees) fertility clinics, understanding their immediate and long-term business needs. You will connect the dots between those needs and Glow’s unique value proposition. Within Glow, you will work with the Product, Operations and Marketing teams to evolve Glow’s enterprise solution to the diverse needs of this client set.
- Proactively identifying opportunities for Glow’s mobile enterprise solution among the 450+ fertility clinics and fertility clinic networks in the US.
- Identifying decision-makers and key influencers at fertility clinics and developing trust with them.
- Uncovering true customer needs through face-to-face discovery meetings and driving Proofs of Concept.
- Identifying success criteria and structuring contracts that set the customer and Glow’s internal teams up for success.
- Closing enterprise relationships and managing to quarterly revenue goals.
- Developing, forecasting and updating the Glow Executive team on the sales pipeline and quarterly revenue goals.
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise software sales and SaaS applications.
- Proven track record of success in closing deals between $250K and $1M ARR.
- Demonstrated ability to create, evolve and communicate on quarterly business plans.
- Success negotiating contracts that preserve upside and limit downside risk.
- Experience working with product and deployment teams to ensure smooth handoff from sales team to account management team.
- Strong executive presence, communication skills and objection handling ability.
- General hunger to drive market share with a newly introduced product.
- Experience selling to healthcare executives, doctors and medical practice managers.
- Understanding of Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems.
Glow is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.
If the above sounds like you, send us a note at email@example.com. We can’t wait to hear from you!