Glow is a data science company that aims to empower women with information about their health. Our personal health tracking apps support women through many different stages of life, from period to parenting. We’ve also created a thriving Community in which women all over the world support and learn from each other as they navigate sensitive health topics.
We are looking for a graphic design intern to join our team. Design shapes all of our communications, helping us motivate women of all ages to take control of their health. The graphic design intern will work out of Glow’s San Francisco office for 10 hours a week.
- Design and create artwork, advertisements and infographics for digital marketing purposes
- Make GIFs and slideshows based on images and artwork
- Assist with print-related design needs including posters, postcards, and handouts
- Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations
- Exceptional graphic design skills, with a strong focus on typography and layout.
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and other image optimizing applications.
- Demonstrated ability to create innovative conceptual designs.
- Flexibility to adapt to existing branding.
- Prior experience in a time sensitive production environment.
- Social media savvy
- Proficiency with video is a plus
If you’re interested, please email a resume and portfolio to email@example.com.