Glow is a small and fast-moving start-up with a big mission: to improve the health of every person in the world, starting with women. This mission demands the best and brightest talent. While relevant experience can definitely help, our primary aim is building a team of top notch contributors--and we've found that this talent can come from many different walks of life.
- Work with world-class engineers and product managers to consistently deliver high-quality end-user experiences
- Analyze performance of product features, user profiles and behaviors, giving strategic directions for product development through data insights
- Research markets and competitors to identify new tactics and strategies for Glow
- 2+ years working experience
- Passion for data & data insights
- Able to connect quantitative results with qualitative insights
- Progressive thinker: able to pose questions/problems
- Experience with SQL databases
- Programming experience, especially data processing with Python
- Familiar with data visualization technologies
If the above sounds like you, send us a note at email@example.com. We can’t wait to hear from you!