Glow is a small and fast-moving start-up with a big mission: to improve the health of every person in the world, starting with women. This mission demands the best and brightest talent. While relevant experience can definitely help, our primary aim is building a team of top notch contributors--and we've found that this talent can come from many different walks of life.
- Work with world-class engineers and designers to consistently deliver high-quality end-user experiences
- Research markets and competitors to identify new tactics and strategies for Glow
- Ultra passionate about startups. Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proven product management or product design experience, ideally with consumer-facing products
- Able to integrate quantitative and qualitative data points in order to make effective product decisions
- Self-motivated, excited to lead projects--an aggressive go-getter
- BA/BS in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent
- Interest and/or experience in human psychology
If the above sounds like you, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to hear from you!