We're using state-of-art technology to collect users’ data from their mobile phones and build machine-learning models to help families solve their fertility problems. We're looking for talented and passionate software engineers in testing and quality assurance to take our product quality to the next level. As a test engineer in Glow, you will be involved in the process from the earliest stages of product design, providing your feedback and making testing plans. You will work closely with the developers to make sure they're writing testable code and you have a good understanding of the code base. We respect both hands-on testing and automation testing. In our agile development, testing is challenging and you will be responsible for choosing the right methodology for each different scenario. Lastly, you will make the final call on when we will ship our next product.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent is required. Master Degree is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of test planning, test case design and test methodologies.
- Experienced with test automation tools for mobile and web applications.
- Solid understanding in software design, distributed system and database.
- Proficiency in writing program in Python, ObjectiveC or other programming language is a plus.
- Familiarity with Git version control system is a plus.
- Good communication skills in both Chinese and English.
If the above sounds like you, send us a note at email@example.com. We can’t wait to hear from you!