Pregnancy test confusion!?

Candice • I have an amazing 4yr old daughter, who was a rainbow baby! We are now expecting a rainbow baby, another princess!
I have been off BC since February 2nd. My husband and I are trying for baby #2. We had intercourse only three times in between Febraury 2nd and March 9th. He works in the oil field and was gone offshore. I started my period march 9th and was on it for a week. But I felt funny so I took a test Sunday morning (the 16th) with my morning urine at 6:30, just on a whim. After a few minutes it looked negative so I went back to bed. At 7:30 I woke up glanced at the test again and it was positive. I know they say disregard results after 10 min but I couldn't help it. I also have never had a test change from negative to positive after any amount of time. So I took another test and it was negative. I am very confused as to if I could be pregnant or had a chemical pregnancy? I have been experiencing what feels like ligement pain all day today but I have been on birth control for 2 years now so I am not sure what is normal for my body anymore. Any one ever had this problem or have any advice? Thank you.