It's pathetic

☆-----☆

Very much pathetic that someone can have the audacity to call ME pathetic for not NOT drinking alcohol, not smoking cigarettes, not smoking weed, while pregnant. Apparently, I'M the pathetic one.

Someone asked how many women here have (or still do ) drank, smoked cigarettes and smoked weed while pregnant. She also stated that she DOESN'T do any of those, but she has a friend that does and she wants to say something to her...

Well, wouldn't u know it, more than 3 quarters of all that answered, said they smoked cigarettes, weed and drank alcohol- not wine. But hard liquor... and I was beyond appalled...so my comment was (sarcastically of course)" this post teaches us that we should all drink, smoke cigarettes and weed while pregnant, because we "all turned out ok".. pathetic"

Wouldn't u know it, some drugged out, drunk fool decided that I WAS THE PATHETIC ONE. ..FOR NOT DRINKING AND SMOKING CIGARETTES AND WEED..

Sorry, but WTF IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?

While I don't like to judge, IT'S COMMON SENSE NOT DO HARMFUL THINGS TO YOUR UNBORN CHILD. ..I can MAYBE see weed as passable.. and that's a maybe.. but alcohol and cigarettes? And I'M the one told I'm pathetic because I DON'T do them...and because I think it's crazy that ANY mother would? !

Ridiculous... let's see. ..does anyone else have the desire to bitch at me for it? Or maybe I'm "frustrated with my life" or "bitter" I'm neither..just appalled with some of the women in here