Encouragement Please!! Sorry So Long!!

Shayla • Married with baby #2 due Jan/Feb and mommy to a rambunctious 2 year old!
So last month I went to my OB/GYN for my yearly pap. Well she asked about my periods and I told her they were still long 35-45 days and very irregular. Back in March she drew labs to see if my thyroid was off and labs for PCOS. Nothing was off except my TSH was a little high but when rechecked last month it was normal. We had talked back in March about exploring more after we reached the 1year mark of TTC. Well at my visit in October we started talking about doing tests to see why. I am having a hard time getting myself to look into it due to i don't want to uncover the unknown. I am scared, nervous, curious and ready to know but can't seem to get myself to move forward. So for now she is having me due OPKS  all cycle long pretty much for 3 months and a semen analysis if DH will agree. He already had an 11 yr daughter from a previous relationship. I guess I just need some encouraging words and some input! Thanks in advance!!