"Pregnancy scares"

I see so many woman who post "I'm scared I might be pregnant!" Here is some advise. 
STOP BEING STUPID use contraceptive. There are so many options out there. So many free clinics and way to find out information on how to prevent pregnancy. I do not suggest the pull out method as a way of not using contraceptive. Getting pregnant is huge!! A baby is not a pet that if it doesn't work out you can just get rid of. That child grows up with one parent or parents who hate each other but tried to stay together for the baby. I came from a family like that. They are a special gift that should be planned for. I'm not trying to judge or be rude. As woman we need to be the smart ones and think about contraceptive. I mean come on we have to carry the baby for 9 months. Men think with their dick. There are a few who are smart and think about it. But most think we hAve it covered.  Not saying that every single time I've had sex I used protection, but We had talked about what would happen if we got pregnant. I have been with the man i lost my virginity to for years. I also didn't have a sight like this growing up to go to and say idk what to do. You do know what to do your just scared. Please ladies be smart. 
Rant over.