Rant...

I can not STAND clingy people.I have put up with my boyfriend,or I guess ex boyfriend,for a year now.He is the most dependent person I have ever met.No job,no money,no license.I do everything and he never appreciates any of it.I have spent well over thousands of dollars on little things for him-clothes,food,etc.I am a generous person but ATLEAST ACKNOWLEDGE THE THINGS I DO FOR YOU.I will do one little thing wrong and I'm automatically "the worst girlfriend ever".Not to mention his anger problems,and how aggressive he gets.He always threatens me and tells me he "wishes I was a boy" so he could "f*** me up".I have been absolutely miserable these past few months and everytime I've tried to dig myself out of this hell hole he threatens to hurt himself or take his own life and I feel so stuck... Of course I'm gonna stay to save his life because I do care about him but this is not where I want to be at all.He comes from a half way home and I feel like I've helped him so much that I'm afraid to see him fall without me.Its like I've become his mom versus his girlfriend.I wanna continue to help him but he continues to be disrespectful,emotional,crazy.Why did I ever put myself into this wreck?