Confused...

Gabby
Hi ladies! I hope you all are doing well! I haven't been around for about a week. (Been trying not to let myself incessantly check Glow and analyze things. But I have been thinking of y'all!) Here's my latest: Hubby and I BD'd almost every day of my fertile window using Preseed starting CD10 but missed CD 13. (Didn't OPK, but I assume O was on CD 15/16) Anyway, according to Glow, AF is supposed to arrive tomorrow. Well this afternoon (CD29), I started getting cramps, I was bloated and I've been pretty moody. So I thought for sure she would show any minute. Then cramping would just completely go away, which is strange for me... Got home from work and started spotting, which is typical, so I became depressed and counted myself out, knowing the full flow should come any minute, like always. Well AF still has not arrivd (usually she shows pretty soon after spotting.) and now the spotting is on and off, just like the cramping. I'm cautiously optimistic, but not sure what to think. This is a very strange start if this is AF. Never had a cycle start like this before, so it's making me wonder. I keep telling myself I'll get a full flow in the middle of the night, so we will see. Secretly hoping that she stays away. Still haven't tested, and trying to hold out through tomorrow. Thoughts?