Is it just too late for me, or has anyone else experienced this (and still had success)?

Jewellee
Hi all!
I've only been tracking my body symptoms since my last AF (way back on 4/7!!) in the hopes of figuring out a baseline of when I actually ovulate so we can be more proactive about getting pregnant (duh...just like everyone on this app, I know), BUT...I've had ZERO symptoms since starting this adventure. AF is VERY late, all ovulation tests and pregnancy tests (they're cheapos) say negative, no pregnancy symptoms (did gain 2.5 lbs in the last few weeks for no reason AND extremely sensitive/emotional...hormones?) I went to the dr for shingles a few days ago and was too embarrassed to bring up that we're trying to get pregnant because every other dr I've ever mentioned it to just rolled their eyes and said, "Yeah, good luck with that." re: my age. 
I guess I'm basically asking...am I in full blown menopause now and I should just give up? I know the answer is to go to the dr, but I'm just so embarrassed to be menopausal so young 😔. I just turned 46 last month. Prior to this last period, everything was steady as she goes. I'm just baffled.