Venting moment.

Ar
As of late all I do Is talk about how much I dislike my old dog. I originally owned a doxie but he soon became more of my hubbys dog. Him and the dog have this stupid bond to where now he doesn't see me as a owner. I'm currently 14 weeks pregnant and these past couple of weeks we've have a horrible relationship. To where he starts attacking if we try to touch and by we: I mean me or my 7 year old. I don't know if it's his hormones from being in heat because of family dogs or what but he's attacked me twice. Every one in the house babies him and don't believe he attacks but why am I the only one that gets attacked when touching him. Me and hubbys have gotten on arguments over it and I feel like no one listens to me. Oh it's probably the hormones they say. (My pregnancy) I've been having a feeling that he could possibly bite my child once it's out and starts touching since he's a type of dog that runs up to people or children and barks. I've tried removing that behavior but feel pointless since everyone thinks his behavior or normal. Yesterday he bit me again and even though he's a small dog I feel lonely and that no one really cares about what I'm saying. Well thanks for reading.