Absolutely cannot stand it!

𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓀𝓎 𝓂𝒶𝓂𝒶 • 🌿adelynn 9.14.16 & baby koston 12.31.18🌱
So I've been staying over at my boyfriend's for a bit and he's got a roommate, right? My boyfriend is exceptional at cleaning up after himself which is surprising because from what I hear, most men don't like cleaning up after themselves. If there's a dirty dish in the sink, he washes it. A little bit of dust on the floor? He sweeps the entire place. Whenever I'm over, I do all of the dishes, all of the laundry, vacuum, etc. I basically act as the maid because my boyfriend stays working all day and doesn't need to come home to a mess. Everything looks beautiful UNTIL his roommate comes home. He's got shirts laying on the bar stools out in the dining area, dirty dishes everywhere in the sink, leaves cords laying out everywhere and I almost tripped over one of them yesterday. If he does randomly decide to load the dishwasher and run it, he doesn't even check the dishes afterwards to make sure that they're clean. I had to re-run it yesterday because he decided to put all of the dishes away and they were completely caked in disgusting old food. He doesn't do dishes, doesn't wipe down the table or stove after using them. WTF. He says that he doesn't know how to clean. How fucking hard is it to wipe down an area after you use it? Or to check to make sure dishes don't have nasty ass old food on them so that you don't have to worry about making yourself sick the next time you go to use one? Like you're 26, almost 27. Learn how to fucking clean up after yourself. It's pathetic.