Maybe a mistake?

Lisa • Mom of 4 boys and one baby girl. Mom of a high-school senior, preschooler in heaven, twins and 4 month old princess.
I'm 26 weeks with di/di twins. We have decided to switch doctors to one that delivers at a hospital that is closer with bigger rooms. Both hospitals have a level 3 NICU. I told my dr today that we were thinking of switching and he said that would be a BIG mistake. He said that the hospital he delivers at has a better NICU and that my babies might have to be transferred to another hospital while I was stuck in the other one. He also said that the perinatologist I would see would be further away. Just trying to sway my decision I'm sure. Things have been going well so far, just twins with GD. Other than that no complications. I like my dr and he seems knowledgeable about twins but now my husband is pissed and said no matter what he doesn't want him delivering. I have a consultation with a new Dr. on Friday and hopefully I'll like him and he'll agree to take me on. I just worry I might be making a mistake. Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.
Update: I made the decision to switch! The new dr even asked if I wanted him to set up an appointment with a dietitian. He answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable enough to switch right then. He's a lot closer than the other dr and the perinatologist will be closer along with the hospital. I hope I made the right decision.😃