Spotting/bleeding 5w5d need advice

Amber • Been with my love for almost 6 years. Married march 13, 2015. Been TTC for 2 years since we lost our first angel.

Hi friends...

We have been ttc for 2 years now after our miscarriage back in 2014. We were thrilled to find out a week ago we finally did it! It was a little off timing becuase we had to fly out of town for my sister in laws wedding 2 days after we found out and i am currently not in my home town. I am today 5w5d and i started some dull cramping and spotting sunday night. It has continued thru today. My doctor put me on progesterone suppositories monday.. she sent them to the pharmacy by me in california. (I live in texas) my question is if i can hear other first trimester bleeding experiences that led to healthy babies because being far from home has me worried. I went to a clinic here but it was pointless. All they did was take blood and said they would call me in 2 weeks. I will be home by then. So i wont be able to see my ob till next week. Esp with my history im going to worry until i can hold this baby. Thank you!