Confused.. help!!

Britt🎀
I got pregnant in March, found out the baby had no heartbeat at my first appointment 5/9/16..I waited a few days in hopes my body would miscarry the bay naturally, however that didn't happen . I took 4 pills of cytotec on Thursday May 12th. My levels were 926 on Thursday 5/19, 236 on Monday 5/23, 43 on Tuesday 5/31, 15 on Tuesday 6/7.. I started bleeding on Monday 6/6 and am still bleeding today 6/8.. my bleeding was heavy with cramps at first then slowed down to spotting and then has picked up a bit again. The nurse said that this isn't a period.. she said I am bleeding because I still have pregnancy hormones.. because my levels arnt under 5 which is considered negative. So confusing.. she said I won't get my period until another month?? I was in shock and almost cried when she told me this. Everything I have read says 4-6 weeks and when you do that math.. this would be my period.. has anyone else dealt with this after using cytotec?? I am an emotional wreck as I was so happy when I started bleeding because I thought it was my period...