How do you know when to be done..? 💔 *a little lengthy

How do you know when to be done with BD?.. 💔 I'm not going to go into deep details right now.. I'm just tired of it but don't know if I should hold on any longer. I'm 31w4d. Our 2 year anniversary is June 20th.. Only 4 days away.. I've been thinking about this for months. Even before I got pregnant, I was on the verge of ending it. I'm so lost. I don't know what to do. So so confused.. I even pretty much said were breaking up a week ago but then he just woke up the next day like everything was normal and I didn't bring it back up because we were on a camping trip with his family and I didn't want to ruin his time. Everytime I try to say something about it he says I'm being dramatic and brushes it off like there aren't issues. He's not cheating or anything. Just not the same guy I got with a year ago.. Even just a year ago, I thought a baby would be a good idea.. Little did I know that would all change within just 5-6 months.. 
Any advice..? I'm in desperate need of help.. I just want to be happy again..  And NO. I don't need your bitchy comments so please don't come here with that.Â