Pregnant and alone!

Gabriella • Mommy to an amazing little girl, Janaya lynn. just gave birth to my second one Khaleesi Ayana in September. so in love with my daughters
Me and my daughters father got into a huge fight last week I packed his stuff out of emotion. Now I'm regretting it so much. I diddnt want him to leave I was just upset he was out for 4 days. Now that I'm over being upset I just want him back home. He said he won't come back. That he's tired of feeling trapped and he wants to do him. I can't believe this. How am I gonna do these last 11 weeks alone with out Him. This is a man a shared a bed with for 8 Years. I'm used to sleeping with him. I'm trying to forget him but every time I feel the baby move i start crying uncontrollably, I even smoked a few cigarettes from all this depression I know it's so horrible but I feel so low and I miss him so much. Why me?? Why can't he just realize that he shouldn't bail on us Like this. I have no one else to talk to about this. So I figured let me come here and vent. I need help ladies. Emotional support is key I'm so sad. So depressed I cry every day now for 8 days in a row. I feel horrible I just want him to come back home.