Pregnant and alone!

Gabriella • Mommy to two amazing girls ❤️ Baby #3 on the way🤰
Me and my daughters father got into a huge fight last week I packed his stuff out of emotion. Now I'm regretting it so much. I diddnt want him to leave I was just upset he was out for 4 days. Now that I'm over being upset I just want him back home. He said he won't come back. That he's tired of feeling trapped and he wants to do him. I can't believe this. How am I gonna do these last 11 weeks alone with out Him. This is a man a shared a bed with for 8 Years. I'm used to sleeping with him. I'm trying to forget him but every time I feel the baby move i start crying uncontrollably, I even smoked a few cigarettes from all this depression I know it's so horrible but I feel so low and I miss him so much. Why me?? Why can't he just realize that he shouldn't bail on us Like this. I have no one else to talk to about this. So I figured let me come here and vent. I need help ladies. Emotional support is key I'm so sad. So depressed I cry every day now for 8 days in a row. I feel horrible I just want him to come back home.