Accident and insurance...

So about a week ago i was in an accident, me and my three week old baby girl. The accident was the other woman's fault, she turned into my lane and she accepted liability...My neck was sore the next day and i was worried my little girl was hurt too so we went and got checked out. I was SUPER hesitant to get checked out because I know how insurance is and that life is hard and things are expensive ....we are both fine now.  I know i sound nuts but i was worried about the other lady's insurance skyrocketing, because i wouldnt want to be in her shoes... Well family urged me to go so we went and afterwards I filed a claim with the insurance co. And they sent us checks for the doctors bills and for "inconvenience" the check for me was 850$ the other 350$ for my daughter and i honestly dont even want them.... I feel like pure crap because i dont want the other lady to struggle and her insurance go up because she was so nice to us and apologized profusely when she found out my baby was in the car. Am i crazy for wanting to refuse the checks? Could i even do that? Should I call the insurance company and tell them I dont want the money? Should I keep the money? As im typing this im starting to think i sound like a dummy... Anyone on here know anything about insurance and if it would make a difference to hers? 
EDIT-UPDATE: thank you everyone for the comments, i feel SO much better hearing everyone say her insurance shouldnt go up a ton. My daughter and I are fine, we were pretty much cleared the day we left the doctors offices but he did tell me himself to wait and make sure i was okay before i accepted checks. The two checks i mentioned above are separate from the money we recieved for my vehicle damages which totaled over $3,000 dollars. I definitely accepted that check you guys! My car needs to be fixed! I will be getting a new car seat but i guess i only felt bad because I only ever heard about people using accidents as an excuse to claim theyre severely injured to get money, like one of you commented with your experience.  Anyway, the insurance adjustor told me as long as i felt okay, if i deposited or cashed the two checks then I would be accepting closure of the claim... Or however he worded it. Just basically that Im saying I am fine physically and will not try to seek anymore medical help regarding the accident. But thanks everyone!