In tears... Severe pain. Doc says normal?!

Jessica
I am 31 weeks pregnant and have been experiencing very severe pain in my abdomen under my right breast/ribs. I have had blood tests and an ultrasound of my gallbladder and surrounding organs... Everything looks good so far. My blood pressure has always been low... Yesterday it was 98/61. I do not have protein in my urine after last test 1 week ago but the pain continues to get worse and worse. It started as a dull ache and now is a shooting and stabbing pain which gets way worse when baby kicks. Midwife wants me to try a girdle which I am totally down to try but this pain feels like much more than internal stretching but this is my first pregnancy so what do I know? The pain is so bad, it brings me to tears. Bending, sitting, reaching,  and even sleeping hurts like hell and just gets progressively worse. I ice it and take Tylenol... No help. The past few days, I have been waking up very swollen and sore in my wrists, yet I have been told that because my blood pressure is low, it isn't pre eclampsia. Someone help. Something isn't right :/