Your religious Views

So I'm not sure where to post this, but lately I have been skipping church. I used to go every Sunday was baptized, dedicated my son, and went to bible study. I prayed with my son at night and read the bible. But lately I feel like it just hasn't been working. Like my relationship with God has been empty. I don't feel the same. I don't read I don't pray I don't go, I just feel like I lost my way. I have really been struggling with getting back. I admit it. I am not atheist but a strong baptist loving Christian woman lol. I question a lot that's in the bible and what God promises or what he allows. The struggles and everything. I feel like if he promises something so rich why punish us for something Adam and <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> did so long ago.. Call my crazy or stupid I just need to support on this. My husband doesn't go to church, and has a different view on god so we don't talk much about it. I guess I'm looking for support to keep it going or evidence I should I know it's a "stupid" post but I think I turn here because so many have been helpful before..