Overcoming bitterness

Kayla • Infertility warrior for 6 years, endometriosis & PCOS fighter, Expecting our first baby boy 6/2021 💙 after 2 miscarriages 4/27/20👼🏼
My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 19 months now, probably a little longer to be honest. I talked with my best friend about it a while back and told her my concerns and fears of going to the doctor and finding out what I may already know in my heart. She proceeds to tell me that it's all in my head and that I just need to relax. Two months later she tells me that she's pregnant. While I am thankful that she told me she was expecting, she proceeded to tell me again that I needed to just relax and maybe it's just not the right time for us. I would NEVER wish this on anybody, going month after month with no BFP is heartbreaking. But the fact that she got pregnant after 1-2 months of trying makes me so angry. It's not the fact that she got pregnant, it's the fact that she has no idea what I'm going through and she thinks it can be fixed if I "just relax".  As bitter or angry, or whatever I am,  I am also truly happy for her and I'm so glad that she hasn't gone through this struggle. However, I don't know how to overcome this. My heart already hurts and now it just feels like someone stabbed me and is twisting the knife.