Fucking MIL

Let me just rant because I don't get to.

Fuck this woman!

First, she stole 700 dollars from us. While I'm fucking pregnant and she knew we were looking for a house. She paid us back 500 and thinks that makes it all OK!

Second, she's facing felony charges for growing marijuana within 1000 feet of a school and conspiracy since her and her boyfriend were growing it together. She really thinks she'll get let off the hook too. And they wouldn't have gotten caught if she hadn't been the one to turn her boyfriend in because she was mad at him. And then they get right back together after the man said he'd kill my husband if he ever sees him again (the boyfriend got drunk and tried fighting my husband so my husband defended himself).

Third, she's spent my whole pregnancy saying shit like "y'all are gonna need help raising the baby" and "I just want to help raise my grandson" or making sure to include herself in conversations about the baby like "what are WE getting the baby" like it's her baby. She literally refuses to let my husband grow up. She always thinks she deserves a say in what he does.

Fourth, she really thinks that she's going to move in with us! For one, I am not letting my son grow up around someone who lies and steals from her own son. And then if she's convicted, I refuse to put him in the position to where cops can search her place of residence at any time. That's how it was for my husband's dad, and they'll do it to her too.

Fifth, I can already tell how everything is going to turn out because she was upset that my husband and I didn't tell her everything we do. We signed our marriage license the other day and we didn't tell anyone because all we did was sign the license. She wasn't left out. Nobody knew! And we told her that. Plus my husband doesn't have any respect for her anyway, so he didn't want to tell her. Yes it's his mom, but she did him wrong is the problem.

Rant over. Sorry about the language.