Induction end up CS

🍑🍑🍑
Monday night we went to hospital for my induction because of my gestational diabetes. I was 39 + 2 then. They put me in IV but it took them 6 times to finally locate my vein as it is so small. The plan was to put a foley balloon catheter to ripen and soften my cervix as it was really closed. The doctor tried it 4 times but wasn't succEssful. He then decided to put me in cervadil. The following day, another doctor was on call. She checked me and she said nothing has improved except that my cervix is little soft. She tried the foley catheter and it was successful. After few hrs, the foley catheter fell off and i was 3 cm then. The doctor put me in pitocin and I had a very bad labor. I asked for epidural and it gotten better. After 3 cm, it took 24 hrs to change into 5 cm and another 12 hrs from 5 cm to 6 cm. The doctor decided to schedule me for C-section. She said we have tried enough and the waiting is getting so long. I'm glad she did it. I have my little Mackenzie now and she is so precious☺️☺️☺️