Long ass rant😳

Cassandra
Let me just start off by saying I know I am so blessed to be able to get pregnant and give life to a healthy baby, I loved being pregnant with my first (2 yrs ago) ya I had to deal with heartburn and swelling.. But other than that it was such an easy pregnancy and I enjoyed it! This time around not so much. I don't know if it's because this is my 2nd pregnancy and I didn't have my son that long ago, but holy shit I am so frustrated with how tired I am all the time, how my vagina feels like it's gonna fall out (I'm only 33 weeks,) and the ligament pain!!! My house is legit a wreck and has been for like 2 weeks, not only do I have a little wrecking ball that makes messes like I can't believe.. But I'm just so damn tired/lazy! The mess stresses me out but I'm pretty much checked out by 3o'clock.. There's much more but I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about (hopefully.) My SO helps out when he can, but he's a guy and my guy SUCKS at cleaning... I've also been so horrible to him, one minute I'm laughing and in love the next I want to rip is fucking head off.... I feel terrible. Also baby has been head down and on my pelvic bone for almost a month and a half now, at my 32 week appt my midwife checked me and I'm 1cm dilated and my cervix is softening... I understand I can go weeks being 1cm but I'm giving birth at a birth center, insurance doesn't cover it, I have one more payment left and I would be devastated if baby came so early I would have to deliver in a hospital! Anyways I needed to get all of this out, sorry I wrote a book but I feel a bit better... Hopefully I'm not alone in all this craziness😁