chorioamnionitis

Dominique • Angel 😇 mommy June 2016 / waiting for my rainbow 🌈 baby
My world is messed up ... March 4th when I found out I was pregnant I was so excited because I felt like I couldn't get pregnant ... I was 8 weeks super excited planning stuff already saying I hope it's a girl I hope it's a girl ... @ 16 weeks I found out it was a girl I was even more excited I had plans for us ... @ 20 weeks I went in for my Appointment everything was good my baby was fine they confirmed it was a girl and then they found out my cervix was open ... How ? I don't know I didn't have any pains any signs.. But it was open and I was like 1-2 centimeters... They said they can give me the cerclarge stitch but they would have to make sure my amniotic fluid wasn't infected so they tested the fluid it was infected my heart was broken I tried so hard not to give up they said they will induced my labor and I would have to push her out or basically give me an abortion ( that wasn't even a option to me I wasn't hearing it ) so I left the hospital went to another hospital to get a second opinion but they said the same thing I didn't want to hear that so June 8th I had my precious little girl omg she looked just like me and I'm so hurt still and I get upset a little when I see my friends or other women pregnant or even little babies that's so cute I'm like wow that could of been me I felt like that was token away from me . I want another baby so bad I know it can't replace my princess but it would help fill that void ... Have anyone lost their baby to chorio or how long it took you to get pregnant after ?