Telling a new employer?

Justine • 1st pregnancy! 20 weeks.

I orginially quit working because my husband was working a very good job, with good pay. (Plus my manager was very unwilling to accommodate, making a pregnant woman clean small bathrooms with bleach?!)

This last Friday (Aug. 12) , my husband's boss cut him from 40+ hours, to 16. Without notice. He won't explain why, I personally think it's because my husband was always to close to over time that his boss would make him leave ON THE DOT even if all other employees were not finished.

However, I decided to get back into the working world. I know my husband will find another job, but with a scare like this I'm not willing to risk it. (We have no saved money as we've used it to get this apartment)

I'm not worried I won't get a job, not to sound cocky but I'm a very persuasive person when i need a job LOL. I'm worried, however, about the jobs I'll be applying for with uniforms. Specifically cashiers that have to tuck in their shirts. I'd like to hide my pregnancy as long as possible from the new employers to prove I'm worth keeping. How would I go about doing this? Hiding it? Under a uniform LOL

I'm also 21w1d, very obviously showing.

Sorry if its long