I just wanna cry

Hey ladies im having a little boy in a couple weeks and his name is Savino his initals. are gonna be SAPM. Well my in laws descided to totally erase the P from his INISHALS and they wanna call him Sam. Everyone's gonna be calling him Sav or Vino. And they wanna call him sam. I said something last wk snd they were like. well maybe well call him vin or vino. I go sounds better and ur son agrees to.. well a little while ago she texts my bf and goes im making SAMS blanket.

Like she's doing it on purpose and i know if i say something there will be a fight. And my boyfeeinds like well they don't like his name

I Go Ok ?? He's our child not there's were gonna name him What we want.

Its almost making me wanna change his middle. Name so they can't make a name out of his initials And i feel like its disrespectful for them not to respect What his name is and for them to ignore he has another last name if it was their daughter who was having a baby though they'd call him by what they name him and he's gonna be a jr of her bfs name which is way uglier than my ons name. Her sons having a baby 3 months after me there calling him by his name i dont why my son can't be called by his actual name or his actual nickname it pisses me off. Like i just wanna cry it stresses me out. I know as soon as has born and they post a pic of him or send it to whoever it not gonna be oh my new grandson Savino it's gonna be my grandson sam

Advice ?

Please no bashing

Sorry for mistakes